We are a full-service immigration and appellate law firm, which provides legal services in employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, asylum, removal defense, and naturalization, as well as civil, criminal and immigration appeals.
Silvina Tondini is our primary immigration attorney and Chair of the Immigration Section of the San Diego North County Bar Association. She draws on personal and professional experience to design the right immigration strategy for individuals and business. She helps to plan adequate visa transitions for job and career changes, to unite family members and obtain waivers. For more than a decade, she has directed investors, employment, and family visa related matters. She advises employers on all aspects of employment visas for new hires and green card sponsorship as well as advices and helps individuals to obtain visas, permanent residence and citizenship.
The Firm offers the following services:
- Business visas
- Investor visas
- Family visas
- Non-Immigrant visas
- Naturalization and other immigration petitions.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Removal
- Bilingual attorney
Attorneys work with clients ranging from individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and middle and market companies. We understand the needs of our individual clients as well as our corporate clients.
Understanding of Investors’ Needs
Attorneys represent investors, regularly meet with clients and plan business strategies to satisfy their immigration and other legal needs according to the clients’ short term and long term goals.
We offer bilingual attorneys, experienced in every functional area related to family, business, and working visas. In conjunction with our immigration services, we also provide critical legal advice and strategic business planning to foreign investors seeking to invest, work, and live in the United States.
Our attorneys have deep professional backgrounds and experience brought to bear on each client engagement. Among other accomplishments, attorneys have launched and grown companies, raised investment capital, attained advanced degrees from local and foreign universities, and served in senior management and operating executive positions.
When we meet with our clients, we do not simply document the client’s immediate personal legal or business needs. We question, challenge, and vet your idea, to make sure that you, your family, your partners, and your investors are pursuing a feasible opportunity and are legally protected.
No matter where you are located, we look forward to serving you.
Here are just a few highlights of our representative matters:
- Assisted international organizations with the mobility of their global workforce to the U.S.
- Represented foreign investors with their multimillion dollar business investments in the U.S. and throughout the investor visa application.
- Designed the best, fastest, and more accurate immigration path for individuals, professionals, and family members as well as for employees of domestic or foreign corporations doing business in the U.S.
- Handled complex family petitions despite having been turned down by big law firms.
- Delivered 100%** approval of family-based immigration petitions.
- Counseled individuals and employers on important government compliance responsibilities with tax and social insurance authorities to reporting obligations before government agencies.
** Past success is not guaranty of future success.
Our Pro Bono Work:
Our lawyers have worked on a wide range of pro bono matters in the last decade. Our pro bono program emphasizes three areas:
- Providing access to justice to individuals in need of legal services.
- Educating individuals and business on their legal rights and the rule of law.
- Supporting local non-profit organizations with a social mission.
Support for pro bono activity is a core value of the Firm. We believe that lawyers have a duty to devote time to serve their society in positive ways.