Business and Transactional Law
Our Firm has expertise in all types of business models, including professional corporations, private corporations, non-profits, and limited liability companies, and in all types of industries: franchises, biotechnology, solar engineering, contractors, software and technology, consultants, non-profits. Our Attorneys can help guide you in choosing the optimal format, properly establishing and maintaining your entity, and in your transactions with partners, joint ventures, customers, vendors, employees, and landlords. The following is a few highlights of our representative matters:
- Business formation and organization
- Corporate maintenance and governance
- Board of Directors/Members Relations / Annual and Special Meetings
- The sale, purchase or merger of a business or business interest: bulk sales, assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Dispute resolution between interest holders
- Negotiating and drafting commercial agreements (trademark, intellectual property, software, etc.)
- Negotiation and preparation of leases, subleases, assignments and lease termination agreements for real property
- Preparation of documents for partnership formation, maintenance, and dissolution.
- Preparation of corporation formation, maintenance and dissolution documents, and employment and personnel contracts for various business entities
- Real estate loan workouts.
- Preparation of acquisition and sales agreements for stock, asset and real property transactions, including necessary financing documentation
- Preparing and enforcing non-competition, nondisclosure and other agreements to protect your business
- Trademark protection
- Regulatory compliance and advice.
I found Ms Tondini’s work to be of the highest quality. Her work involved a 3-month research project for real estate acquisition. She created a template for standards that we continue to use today. Peter S. July, 2011.